We are calling for donation of English story books to set up libraries in nursery and primary schools in the villages to provide opportunity for hilltribe children to improve on their language proficiency. We invite all our guests who visit Tigerland Rice Farm to bring with them kindergarten and lower primary level of English story books.
We have collected over 2000 books and set up libraries in 4 schools to date:
1. Ban Huay Khom Primary School (Jan 2015)
2. Ban Huay Krai Primary School (Dec 2014)
3. Ban Huay Khom Nursery (Sep 2014)
4. Tenth Phak Students Hostel (May 2014)
4. Ban Ah Yo Ahka Village Centre (next library to be set up)
Donation of stationery and note books
to village children in 2010
A kind gesture from a Singaporean kid
to a Thai village child in 2012
Tigerland Rice Farm is an eco-enterprise that promotes eco-consciousness and appreciation of the authenticity and simplicity of the Karen hilltribe way of farming lifestyle through fun and experiential programs in rice farming and social projects in support of the hilltribe communities of Northern Thailand.